Due to the completion of the acceptance of documents, the provision of services has been suspended until November 30, 2021
How to get the service online
- Authorisation/registration on the portal of state services of the MES.
- Click on the "order service online" button.
- In your personal account, read the notification about the processing of your application, which will be received within the specified time.
You can read the instructions for compressing application documents.
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
- original identity card and / or passport (the originals are returned to the applicant after verification);
- the original document about education (original after verification is returned to the applicant):
for training under the program "Bachelor":
- a certificate application or certificate application of basic secondary education, certificate of status of the student report card or transcript of academic performance for the current year of training under the program of secondary education or the diploma about average special education with application;
for training in the master's program"/"Residency":
- bachelor's or specialist's degree with an Appendix or certificate of student status with a transcript of academic performance for the current year;
to study under the "Doctorate" program:
- master's degree with an Appendix or certificate of student status with a transcript of the current year's progress.
If documents are issued by foreign educational organizations the applicant provides a notarized translation of the document on education;
- a document confirming knowledge of a foreign language corresponding to the language of instruction with the provision of the original for verification (at the request of the host party), if available.
If the host party provides language training, a document confirming knowledge of a foreign language is not required;
- copies of diplomas, certificates and diplomas in the chosen area of training received for participation in the event is the national or international level (if you have them);
- a list of scientific publications or educational and methodological (scientific) developments (if any) for training under the "Doctorate" program;
- if documents are submitted through a representative a notarized power of attorney;
- notarized consent of the legal representative (parents, adoptive parents), guardian or Trustee, foster parent, foster carer) of the applicant for the direction to study abroad (for persons under 18 years of age);
- the original document confirming the fact of belonging to the following categories of persons (the original is returned to the applicant after verification):
- orphaned children and children left without parental care – a document confirming the absence of parents in the child;
- children with disabilities from childhood and children with disabilities-certificate of disability;
- children from large families – birth certificate of four or more cohabiting minor children or a copy of the court decision on adoption;
- a copy of the invitation from a foreign University with a notarized translation into the state language.