Obtaining of conclusion on safety, quality and efficacy of medicines and medical devices
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz):
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button on the website of the National center for the examination of medicines and medical devices.
How to get the service in the National center for the examination of medicines, medical devices and medical equipment (necessary documents):
- An application for the examination of a medicinal product in accordance with Annex 1 To the rules for the examination of medicinal products, an application for the examination of a medical device on an electronic carrier in accordance with Annex 1 to the Rules for the examination of medical devices.
- Registration dossier containing the information and documents on the form according to Appendix 2 to Rules of conducting expert examination of medicines for producers of the Republic of Kazakhstan or in the format of Common technical document in the form of Annex 3 to the Rules of examination of medicinal products, the registration dossier of medical products on electronic media, containing materials and documents under the form according to Appendix 2 to the Rules of examination of medical products.
- Samples of medicines, medical devices (except for medical devices that are devices, devices, equipment), standard samples of chemicals, standard samples of biological preparations, test strains of microorganisms, cell cultures, specific reagents, consumables necessary for reproducibility of laboratory testing methods in quantities sufficient for three-time laboratory tests with a residual shelf life of at least 9 months (except in cases that do not require laboratory testing).
- Copy of the document confirming payment by the service recipient of the amount for the examination.
Result of the service delivery
For medicinal products: issuing a conclusion on the safety, quality and effectiveness of medicinal products or a reasoned response on refusal to provide a public service.
For medical devices: issuing an opinion on the safety, quality and effectiveness of medical devices, or a reasoned response to a refusal to provide a public service.
The condition of storage by the service provider of documents unclaimed on time: if the service recipient does not apply for the result of the state service within the specified period, the service provider ensures the storage of the conclusion on the safety, quality and effectiveness of medicines and medical products within 180 calendar days.