Apply for re-issuance of birth certificate
How to get the service online:
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- Make a payment by clicking the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "e-government".
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
- Address NJSC "State corporation "Government for citizens" to get the certificate's duplicate. Bring the printed notification and identity document.
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
- Application for the issuance of a repeated certificate (certificate) of birth, marriage (matrimony), divorce (matrimony), change of last name, first name, patronymic, death, and marital capacity.
- ID card (for identification).
- Document of state duty payment into the budget or copy of the document which is a grounding for the tax benefits provision, except for the payment through the payment gate of e-government.
- Notary certified letter of authority in case of service recipient’s representative addressing.
В случае подачи заявления о выдаче повторного свидетельства (справки) о смерти дополнительно прилагаются копии документов, подтверждающих родство с умершим.
Verification of the existence of an act record of the state registration of marriage (matrimony) is carried out from the age of sixteen in the registry Office upon receipt of an application for the issuance of a certificate of marital capacity for the state registration of marriage (matrimony) outside the Republic of Kazakhstan.
To obtain a certificate of marital legal capacity, copies of the certificate of dissolution of marriage (matrimony) or the certificate of death of the spouse (spouse) are additionally attached, if the service recipient was married (matrimony) outside the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Repeated certificates of registration of acts of civil status, except for death certificates, are issued to persons in respect of whom a corresponding record has been drawn up, as well as to a person (attorney) in writing (notarized power of attorney) authorized to represent on behalf of this person (principal).
They are exempt from paying the state fee for registration of civil status acts upon presentation of supporting documents:
1) participants and invalids of the great Patriotic war and persons equated to them on benefits and guarantees, persons awarded orders and medals of the former USSR for selfless work and impeccable military service in the rear during the great Patriotic war, persons who worked (served) for at least six months from June 22, 1941 to may 9, 1945 and were not awarded orders and medals of the former USSR for selfless work and impeccable military service in the rear during the great Patriotic war, disabled persons, as well as one of the parents of a disabled person from childhood, a disabled child, guardians (Trustees), the state organization for the registration and issuing of repeat certificates on birth;
2) individuals - for issuing certificates to them when changing, adding, restoring and correcting civil status records in connection with errors made during the registration of civil status acts;
3) physical persons – for issuing to them repeat or replacement of previously issued certificates on death of relatives;
4) individuals - for issuing repeated birth certificates in connection with adoption and establishing paternity.
Result of the service delivery
Repeated certificate or certificate of state registration of acts of civil status or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide public services.
The form of providing the result of the provision of public services: paper, electronic, digital document generated in the digital documents service.