Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill in all required fields and attach files.
- Sign the application by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section) get acquainted with the generated electronic document and notification of the result of the request.
- The service provides the following sub-services:
- Registration of the occurrence of legal claims
- Registration of termination of legal claims
- Registration of collateral, rent, use
- Registration of changes in encumbrances as a result of changes in the terms of the contract
- Registration of a re-mortgage
- Registration of termination of encumbrances not related to the transfer of rights
- Registration of the notification of the beginning of the real estate sale out of court
- Registration of the auction notification
- Registration of rights during the reorganization of a legal entity (assignment of the right of claim under a loan agreement)
- The service is provided with the participation of the registrar of the registering body - the non-profit joint-stock company «State Corporation «Government for Citizens» at the location of the immovable property, after receipt in the information system of the legal cadastre of confirmation of payment for state registration of rights to immovable property.
Legal entities also represent:
- constituent documents;
- minutes of meetings (extracts from them) of founders (participants, board of directors, board of shareholders) for the acquisition or alienation of real estate, in cases provided for by the Laws «On Joint Stock Companies» and «On State Property» or constituent documents;
- foreign legal entities submit a legalized extract from the commercial register or other legalized document certifying that the foreign legal entity is a legal entity under the legislation of a foreign state, with a notarized translation into the state and Russian languages.
1) State registration of the emergence of legal claims
2) State registration of termination of legal claims
3) Registration of collateral, rent, use
4) Registration of changes in encumbrances as a result of changes in the terms of the contract (STB)
5) Registration of a re-mortgage
6) Registration of termination of encumbrances not related to the transfer of rights
7) Registration of rights during the reorganization of a legal entity (assignment of the right of claim under a loan agreement (during the reorganization of a STB)
8) Registration of the notification of the beginning of the real estate sale out of court
9) Registration of the auction notification
How to get a service from a Government agency
State registration of rights (encumbrances) to immovable property is carried out by the registering body - non-profit joint Stock Company «State Corporation «Government for Citizens» at the location of immovable property through the public service departments.