Center for International Programs JSC informs on unavailability of database and public services from June 30, 2022 to July 04, 2022 as technical works on the servers will be performed due to migration.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
You can read the instructions for compressing application documents.
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
- Written application for advance payment of expenses;
- Copy of a document, confirming the amount of advance (invoice, rental contract, information on travel ticket cost, from the official web-site of educational organization, insurance company, embassy).