Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
Technical work is being carried out on the part of the state body.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill in all required fields and attach files.
- Complete necessary field in of the application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- In personal account (in the History of services section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
At the personal request of the service recipient (for children and citizens recognized by the court as incapacitated, their legal representatives (parents, guardians, Trustees). Parents, guardians, and Trustees provide documents confirming their authority to represent (for children and citizens recognized as legally incompetent by the court):
- application form
- identity card and passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, birth certificates of children under the age of sixteen; residence permit of a foreigner in the Republic of Kazakhstan; certificate of a stateless person (for identification).
- agreement on the payment of alimony, concluded in accordance with Chapter 22 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 26 December 2011 "On marriage (matrimony) and family" if in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan permanently resident members of the family leaving, which he is required by law to provide the content in case of availability in respect of the applicant binding enforcement proceedings for alimony.
Failing agreement, leaving it appears the court's decision on determining the amount of alimony in a fixed sum or a lump sum alimony payment or granting of certain property on account of alimony, or alimony in some other way, or the finding of a lack of traveling legal impediments to travel.
Note: the Code applies to family members who receive alimony:
- conclusion of the guardianship and guardianship authorities on taking into account the opinion of a child who has reached the age of ten when making a decision on his departure with his parents or other legal representatives.
- when leaving for permanent residence of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who have not reached the age of eighteen, together with one of the parents (guardian, Trustee) – notarized consent of the other parent residing in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan. In the absence of consent, the departure of a minor may be allowed in court.
- a copy of the document confirming payment of the state fee.
- application (if there is no information about registration in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the persons specified in sub-paragraphs 3) and 5) of this paragraph).
Acceptance of applications and delivery of results of rendering of the state service is carried out in the place of registration of the service recipient.