The acceptance of documents for participation in the competition for the award of a state educational grant, as planned, ended on July 25.
However, given that the last day of receiving documents falls on a day off, the Ministry decided to extend the acceptance of documents for the educational grant competition for one more day – until July 26, inclusive.
Please note that the documents will be accepted only until July 26 through the admission commissions of higher educational institutions. To submit documents for the competition, please contact the nearest universities.
We remind you that in order to preserve your health, all universities have virtual admissions committees http://www.testcenter.kz, with the help of which you can submit documents for participation in the competition in an online format.
If you encounter difficulties when submitting documents for the competition on the e-government portal, virtual University admissions offices have been launched for your convenience.
Virtual admissions offices of universities will help you online when submitting documents. To do this, applicants need to go to the University's website (one of the ones you have chosen) and follow the link to the virtual reception of the University, where you will receive online consultation through the conference system and will submit documents for the competition together with you.
You can read the instructions for compressing application documents.
Learn about how to submit for educational grant
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
In order to ensure the safety of citizens and taking into account the difficulties encountered in obtaining medical certificates about the state of health, the Minister of Education and Science signed an order temporarily authorizing the acceptance of documents in educational institutions without presenting medical certificates.
When submitting an online application on the portal of "electronic government" - fixing medical certificates is not a required field.
- application for the competition in the form of an electronic document signed by the service recipient's EDS;
- electronic document of education;
- digital photo size 3x4;
- electronic conclusion of the medical Advisory Commission;
- an electronic copy of the certificate of awarding the badge of distinction "Medal of Elbasy", an electronic copy of the International diploma (if available);
- electronic document confirming the benefits of the service recipient (death certificate of both or only parent, or other documents confirming the absence of parents, supporting documents of persons equated to the participants of the great Patriotic war on benefits and guarantees, certificates of disability, etc.).
- International certificate in English (TOEFL ITP,TOEFL iBT, TOEFL, IELTS) (if available);
- Electronic copies of the diplomas (the winners of international Olympiads and contests of scientific projects (scientific competitions) on General subjects (awarded with diplomas of the first, second and third degree), Republican and international competitions of performers and sports competitions (awarded with diplomas of the first, second and third degree) the last three years which list is determined by authorized body in the field of education, as well as the winners of the presidential, Republican Olympiads and competitions of scientific projects in General education subjects (awarded first, second and third degree diplomas) of the current academic year, provided that their chosen specialty corresponds to the subject of the Olympiad, competition or sports competition;
- Persons who have documents on technical and professional, post-secondary education, who have confirmed their qualifications and have at least one year of work experience in the specialty, additionally submit one of the following documents (if there is no information in the relevant state information systems):
- an electronic copy of the work record;
- an electronic copy of the service record (a list of information about the work, work activity of the employee), signed by the employer, certified by the seal of the organization (if available);
- an electronic copy of the archived certificate containing information about the employee's employment,
- an electronic copy of the employment contract with the employer's note on the date and reason for its termination;
- an electronic copy of an extract from the employer's acts confirming the emergence and termination of employment relations based on the conclusion and termination of an employment contract;
- an electronic copy of an extract from the payroll statement for employees.
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents ):
- document of education (original);
- certificate of unified national testing;
- identity document (required for identification);
- conclusion of the medical Advisory Commission;
- death certificate of both or the only parent, or other documents confirming the absence of parents (court decision on the deprivation of parental rights, restriction, recognition as missing, declaring them dead);
- supporting document for persons equated with the participants of the great Patriotic war on benefits and guarantees (if available);
- supporting document for persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan (if available).
Persons who have graduated from the preparatory departments of OHPE on the basis of a state educational order with enhanced language training, submit a transcript of completion signed by the head of OHPE.
Persons who have documents of education of educational organizations that implement educational programs of technical and professional, post-secondary education, who have confirmed their qualifications and have at least one year of work experience in the relevant specialty, additionally submit one of the following documents:
- employment record;
- service record (list of information about the work, work activity of the employee), signed by the employer, certified by the seal of the organization (if available);
- an archived certificate containing information about the employee's employment;
- an extract from the unified accumulative pension Fund on the listed mandatory pension contributions and information from the State social insurance Fund on the social contributions made;
- an employment contract with the employer's mark on the date and reason for its termination;
- extracts from the employer's acts confirming the emergence and termination of employment relations based on the conclusion and termination of an employment contract;
- extracts from the payroll statement for employees.
In the application, the applicant for participation in the competition for the award of an educational grant of higher education indicates the selected group of educational programs of higher education and OHPE.
If the profile subjects match, the applicant can specify up to four groups of educational programs.
In order to receive social support, the service recipient submits the OHPE to the admissions committee: