Award of educational GRANTS and provision of social support to the students in higher education institutions
Acceptance of documents for participation in the competition for the award of a state educational grant will be carried out from July 13 to July 20, 2022 through the admissions committees of higher and postgraduate education organizations. To submit documents for the competition, please contact the universities at your location.
This year, on behalf of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 10,000 targeted grants were allocated for graduates of schools in the western regions (Atyrau – 4000, Mangystau – 6000) in the following areas of training: pedagogical sciences, mathematics and statistics, natural sciences, information and communication technologies, engineering, manufacturing and construction industries.
For the convenience of applicants from remote regions, virtual admissions committees will work in organizations of higher and postgraduate education, which will advise via video communication and help with the submission of documents for the competition.
For more information, please contact the admissions committees of the universities (the list of virtual admissions committees is available at the link http://www.testcenter.kz ), as well as to the Department of Higher and Postgraduate Education by phone: 8 (7172) 741670, 8 (7172) 742525, 8 (7172) 742284, 741739 and the call center of the RSE "National Testing Center" - 8 (7172) 695069.
You can read the instructions for compressing application documents.
You can read the instructions for applying for the service.
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents ):
- Document of education (original).
- Certificate of unified national testing.
- Identity document (required for identification).
- Conclusion of the medical Advisory Commission.
- Ddeath certificate of both or the only parent, or other documents confirming the absence of parents (court decision on the deprivation of parental rights, restriction, recognition as missing, declaring them dead).
- Supporting document for persons equated with the participants of the great Patriotic war on benefits and guarantees (if available).
- Supporting document for persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan (if available).
Persons who have graduated from the preparatory departments of OHPE on the basis of a state educational order with enhanced language training, submit a transcript of completion signed by the head of OHPE.
Persons who have documents of education of educational organizations that implement educational programs of technical and professional, post-secondary education, who have confirmed their qualifications and have at least one year of work experience in the relevant specialty, additionally submit one of the following documents:
- Employment record.
- Service record (list of information about the work, work activity of the employee), signed by the employer, certified by the seal of the organization (if available).
- An archived certificate containing information about the employee's employment.
- An extract from the unified accumulative pension Fund on the listed mandatory pension contributions and information from the State social insurance Fund on the social contributions made.
- An employment contract with the employer's mark on the date and reason for its termination.
- Extracts from the employer's acts confirming the emergence and termination of employment relations based on the conclusion and termination of an employment contract.
- Extracts from the payroll statement for employees.
In the application, the applicant for participation in the competition for the award of an educational grant of higher education indicates the selected group of educational programs of higher education and OHPE.
If the profile subjects match, the applicant can specify up to four groups of educational programs.
In order to receive social support, the service recipient submits the OHPE to the admissions committee:
Result of the service delivery
WHEN CONTACTING THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND THE SB:
An electronic certificate of the award of an educational grant, as well as an order from the head of the OHPE on the appointment of a scholarship or a reasoned response to a refusal to provide a public service.