Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). The request must be attached with the documents:
- application of the employer for the training of a specialist with the condition of retaining the place of work for applicants participating in the competition by categories of civil servants, scientific and pedagogical workers, engineering and technical workers, applicants for internships, cultural workers, artists, media workers themselves obtaining Ph.D. degrees (PhD), a doctor on the profile of civil servants, academic or teaching staff).
- motivation letter in free form with a description of personal views and judgments, indicating the rationale for the chosen specialty / research topic and the country of training / internship.
- personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
You can read the instructions for compressing application documents.