Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature). Attach scanned copies of documents:
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
- In personal account (in the History of Services sector) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
- Visit the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC to apostille your document.
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
When a service recipient or a representative by proxy applies to a State Corporation:
- Application form according to Annex 1;
- Identity document.
- Apostilled document (original).
- Payment confirmation (original).
*The service is available for countries, including into Hague Convention. If the country is not included in Hague Convention, you need to address the embassy of that country in the Republic of Kazakhstan for document legalization