Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature). Application should be attached with the following documents:
- copy of certificate on temporary residence abroad of parents of service recipient or relevant persons in case of student's departure with paretns or other relevant persons;
- copy of document addressed to service recipient, confirming his education abroad in case of student's departure withong parents or relevant persons;
- electronic copy of birth certificate (in case of birth before 2008).
In personal account (in the History of Services section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Free form application.
- Report of medical- consultative commission.
- Certificate on abroad temporary residence of student's parents, document, confirming education abroad (if applicable).
- Copies of student progress transcript for the last form.
- Copy of birth certificate or identity document (original for verification).