How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal cabinet (in the History of Services section) familiarize with the notification of your request's processing that will come within admonished time.
How to obtain the service in a government agency (required documents):
- A certificate from the duty station indicating information on the composition of the family and receiving compensation in return for the right to gratuitous privatization issued by the personnel unit (acquisition unit) of the state institution.
- Identity documents of the service recipient and members of his family, certificates of marriage (divorce), birth of children, if the service recipient has family members (for identification).
- Information on the tenant (on the presence or absence of the service recipient and his family members in constant use of housing from the state housing fund in this locality), posted on the web portal of the state property registry, received within ten calendar days before the date of registration of the report.
- A certificate from the workplace of the spouse of the service recipient with information about receiving housing from the state housing fund, received within one month before the date of registration of the report, in the case when the spouse is an employee of a state institution or state enterprise.
- Certificate on the delivery of official housing at the former duty station if the service recipient was provided with housing.
- Certificate of the organization of health care in the presence of family members suffering from severe forms of certain chronic diseases (according to the list of diseases approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
- In cases where the dwelling in which the family lives does not meet the established sanitary and epidemiological requirements, the service recipient additionally submits the original sanitary and epidemiological conclusion issued by the territorial division of the authorized body in the field of sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population according to the results of the sanitary and epidemiological examination conducted by the sanitary organization Epidemiological Service.
- In cases where the home in which the family lives does not meet the established technical requirements, the service recipient additionally submits the original technical report (based on the results of the technical inspection of the home) of a certified expert in the field of architectural, urban planning and construction activities.
- In cases where two or more families live in adjacent, non-insulated residential premises, the service provider additionally submits copies of the technical passport (if any) and the title document for the residential premises in which he resides (in the absence of information in the relevant state information systems).
- Copies of documents confirming the area of the occupied dwelling, if the service recipient submits a report recognizing him in need of housing in connection with the need to improve housing conditions.
- Copies of documents confirming the use of housing payments, in the cases provided for in paragraph 44 of the Rules for the provision of service housing for military personnel, calculating the size, purpose, allocation, implementation, termination, suspension and resumption of housing payments, approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 12, 2018 No. 49.