How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal cabinet (in the History of Services section) familiarize with the notification of your request's processing that will come within admonished time.
How to obtain the service in a government agency (required documents):
- Abstract on family status;
- Abstract from the place of military service;
- Abstract on absence (availability) of owned real estate in the city obtained not later than 10 calendar days prior to application submission (service-recipient provides the abstract annually);
- Track record;
- Abstract on rent-free accommodation release on the previous place of service;
- Notarized copies of documents certifying IDs of service-recipient and his/her family-members, certificates of child(ren) birth and marriage (divorce), if a service-recipient has a family (not later than 10 days prior to application submission;
- Abstract from public healthcare organization, if a service-recipient has any family members suffering from bad cases of certain chronic diseases listed in the list of diseases approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Abstract from educational organizations, if there are any family members not older than twenty-three years old studying full-time;
- Disablement abstract from public organization for population social protection, if there is a disabled child in a family up to age of eighteen years old by disability category;
- Abstract on guardianship and custodianship of under-aged children from an authorized body in the field of children safeguarding;