Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill tout the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card (for checking).
- Documents confirming the degree of kinship when receiving information from relatives.
- Power of attorney certified by a notary - when representing the interests of a service recipient of the state service by another person.
Upon receipt of documents through the State Corporation, the service recipient is issued a receipt of receipt of the relevant documents.