Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- Make a payment by clicking the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "e-government".
- In personal account (in the field History of Service section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
The service may be used by citizens who married before June 1, 2008.
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC
- Identity documents.
- Document confirming the payment of state fees in the budget or copy of document, which is the basis for the provision of tax benefits, with the exception of payment through PSEP.
- Notary certified procuration in case of service recipient's representative addressing.