How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- Document proving the identity.
- Plan of the land plot and its sheet of coordinates of angular turning points.
- A copy of the payment document (receipt) confirming payment for the service provided.