Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
"Electronic application for birth record" is available online
How to get the service in the State agency and at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
When applying for birth registration of a child:
- Document identifying the personality.
- Birth certificate (in case of loss of certificate, indicate this in the application).
- Medical certificate of birth or the judgment copy of the child birth fact establishment (in case of the data deficiency in informational system).
- Notary certified procuration in case of service recipient’s representative’s addressing.
Foreigners additionally represent:
- Foreigners and persons without citizenship constantly living in Kazakhstan submit the documents identifying their personalities corresponded to their statute.
- A foreigner permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan shall present a residence permit for a foreigner in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- A foreigner temporarily staying in the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On the Legal Status of Foreigners" shall present a migration card allowing temporary residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- A stateless person permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan shall present a stateless person's identity card with a mark from the internal affairs bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan on registration at the place of residence.
- A stateless person temporarily staying in Kazakhstan shall present an identity document issued by the competent authorities of the country of residence and registered with the internal affairs authorities of Kazakhstan.
- Along with the presentation of identity documents, a notarized translation of their text in Kazakh or Russian shall be presented.
In case of the child birth registration with the violation of the established term are additionally fixed the following documents
The list of necessary documents for making changes, additions and corrections to the birth record
At the State Corporation, admission is carried out in an “electronic” order, at the place of permanent registration of one of the parents or at the place of birth of the child without accelerated service.
Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan permanently residing abroad, as well as foreigners and stateless persons who registered acts of civil status in the registering bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan, applications for amendments, additions and corrections to existing records of acts of civil status are submitted to the registering authority at the place of storage primary record.
If there are changes in the personal data of a child who has reached the age of ten, you must additionally submit his consent in writing.