Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online:
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of services section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service at State agency and at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Document of established form, issued by medical organization, or court decision of death confirmation that had come into the legal force.
- ID card of the deceased (if available, in the absence of the identity of the deceased, the reasons must be indicated in the application).
- Notary certified letter of attorney in case of service recipient’s representative addressing.
- Reference from registration agency by the place of domicile of dead person of vital record registration failure.
- Final judgement on establishment of death fact or on announcement of person's death, in case of registration on the basis of court decision.
- Military ticket of dead person (if available).
- The document confirming close relationship (if necessary).
List of required documents for changes, additions and corrections entering to the death record:
- Registration of death, in case of the loss-reference of death registration.
- Documents confirming the necessity of changes, corrections and additions making.
- Document confirming the payment to the license tax budget that is the base for credit tax representation.
- Notary certified letter of attorney, under the service recipient’s representative’s addressing.
At the State Corporation, admission is carried out in an “electronic” order, at the place of residence and at the place of death of the deceased without expedited service.
Result of the service delivery
Certificate or reference of death, duplicative certificate of death with entered changes, additions and corrections or a motivated answer about refusal to provide a public service or a motivated answer about refusal to provide a public service.
On the portal - notification of the appointment of the time for issuing the result of provision of public service in the form of an electronic document signed with an electronic digital signature or a reasoned response about the refusal to provide public service.