Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- File an application on the “electronic government” web-portal.
- Under the common share ownership and joint property, obtaining an electronic agreement of other proprietors from one of spouses within 3 calendar days.
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
- Choose the payment option (through the any bank’s payment card or separate account in the “Sberbank” daughter joint-stock company).
- Insert the records of your payment card or separate account (number, full name of card’s holder, card’s validity terms and CV-code).
- At the conclusion of payment will be externalized the payment receipt. All the receipts are keeping in the personal cabinet’s section “Service payments records”.
- Payment commission costs KZT 100.
Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
- Get the document from the State corporation "Government for citizens" JSC.
Attention! Service is rendering upon the real estate local registration and service recipient should be not over than 18 years.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- An individual presents an identity document.
- Document confirming payment for issuing a duplicate of the title document.
Foreign legal entities submit a legalized extract from the commercial register or other legalized document certifying that the foreign legal entity is a legal entity under the legislation of a foreign state, with a notarized translation into the state and russian languages.