Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- File an application on the “electronic government” web-portal.
- Under the common share ownership and joint property, obtaining an electronic agreement of other proprietors from one of spouses within 3 calendar days.
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
- Choose the payment option (through the any bank’s payment card or separate account in the “Sberbank” daughter joint-stock company).
- Insert the records of your payment card or separate account (number, full name of card’s holder, card’s validity terms and CV-code).
- At the conclusion of payment will be externalized the payment receipt. All the receipts are keeping in the personal cabinet’s section “Service payments records”.
- Payment commission costs KZT 100.
Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
- Get the document from the State corporation "Government for citizens" JSC.
Attention! Service is rendering upon the real estate local registration and service recipient should be not over than 18 years.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
at the request of the service recipient or his representative:
- for a legal entity on the document, confirming the authority.
- for an individual with a notarized power of attorney.
- Application for the issuance of a duplicate title document or certificate of ownership.
- ID card (individual) and authorized representative of the service recipient (original submits for personal identification).
- Document, confirming the payment for obtaining of the duplicate of the entitlement document for the immovable property or receipt of the repayment granting through the payment gateway.
- In case there is only a paper copy of the electronic document in the registration file (when making an electronic registration) a duplicate of the title document is issued by the notary.