How to get the service online
Pledge of movable property
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill in an application:
- choose the type of registered pledge: Pledge of movable property not subject to compulsory state registration / Extract from the register of pledge of movable property;
- specify the type of registration: Registration of the pledge / Registration of making changes and additions to the registered pledge / Registration of termination of actions of pledge of movable property;
- specify IIN/BIN of pledgers / pledgee;
- fill in information about the registering authority;
- fill in information about the pledge agreement;
- fill in information about the property;
- Obtaining consent of other pledgers.
- Pay the state fee for the provision of services.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
Pledge of motor transport
Pledge of rights in securities
Pledge of agricultural machinery
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- for a legal entity under a document confirming authority;
- for an individual by notarized power of attorney.
- Application for registration of a pledge of movable property not subject to mandatory state registration, and upon assignment of rights (requirements) (agreement on the simultaneous transfer of assets and liabilities) application for registration of amendments and additions.
- ID card, identifying the personality (original submits for personal identification).
- Document confirming the payment to the registration fee to the budget, document confirming the payment for certificate of the registration of a pledge of movable property.
- A pledge agreement or another agreement containing the conditions of the pledge, or an agreement on the assignment of rights (claims) (agreement on the simultaneous transfer of assets and liabilities) with the attachment of a deed of transfer or an extract from it (original or notarized copy) which, after being made, is contained in it information in the application for registration of pledges of movable property not subject to mandatory state registration shall be returned to the service recipient.
For pledge registration certificate’s duplicate obtaining
Result of the service delivery
1) Through the services of the provider on paper:
Certificate of registration of a pledge of movable property not subject to mandatory state registration or a reasoned response on the refusal to provide state service.
Duplicate of the certificate of registration of pledge of movable property, in exchange for the lost in relation to the issued certificates.
2) On the portal - Certificate of registration of a pledge of movable property not subject to mandatory state registration or a written reasoned response on the refusal to provide public services.