How to get the service online
- Log in to the portal and click the "Request online" button..
- Complete e-request and sign it with EDS.
- In personal account (in the field «History of obtainment of services») to familiarize with processed reference and provide at the place of requirement.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Request for information on state registration of rights (encumbrances) on real estate to legal entities from the legal cadastre.
- Legal entities submit credentials.
- Identification document of the service recipient (it is required for identification of the personality).
- Lawyers provide written notice of protection (representation).
- Temporary, bankrupt and rehabilitation managers provide the court decisions on declaring the insolvent debtor bankrupt, the court ruling on the introduction of external supervision and the order of the authorized body in the field of bankruptcy to appoint temporary, bankrupt and rehabilitation managers.
- Liquidation commissions provide an order to appoint the composition of the liquidation commission and a power of attorney issued by the chairman of the liquidation commission.
- Heirs shall provide a certificate of right to inheritance or a certificate of right to inheritance, consisting of non-property rights or a notarized document defining the circle of heirs.
- The participant of the condominium object present a title document or a notarized copy of the title document to the secondary property owned by that participant of the condominium or the minutes of the general meeting of the participants of the condominium confirming the authority of representatives of the participants of the condominium.