How to get the service at a government agency (required documents):
- Application for re-issuance of certificate of birth/marriage/divorce/death and marriageability in the established form.
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
- Initial certificate of birth/marriage/divorce/death (if any).
- A notarized power of attorney, in case if an application is submitted by a service recipient`s representative.
- Original copy confirming the payment of consular fee.
In case of submitting an application for the issuance of duplicate death certificate, one should also attach copies of documents confirming kinship with a deceased.
To get a certificate of marriageability, copies of divorce certificate and death certificate of a spouse are additionally attached, if a service recipient was married outside the Republic of Kazakhstan.