Issuing referral letter to patients for hospitalization in the hospital
How to get the service online:
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill in a request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal cabinet (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the State body (required documents):
- An identity card or an electronic document from the digital documents service (for identification).
- Referral letter of a primary health care specialist or medical organization.
- Results of clinical and diagnostic studies according to the sent diagnosis (in accordance with the clinical protocols of diagnosis and treatment).
Result of the service delivery
Referral letter to hospitalization in a hospital, issued in the form 001-3/y, approved by Order no. KR DSM-175/2020, or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide a public service.
Via portal - the result of the provision of public services is sent to the personal account of the service recipient on the portal in the form of an electronic document signed by the service provider's EDS.