Single contact center
the call is free
for foreign calls
(free through the internet)
- Providing information from the Mental Health Center "Narcology"
- Registration of lifetime refusal or consent to posthumous donation of organs (parts of organs) and (or) tissues (tissue parts) for transplant purposes
- Issuance of a list on temporary work incapacity
- Undergoing of preliminary compulsory medical examination
- Correction of vaccination information
- Issuing referral letter to patients for hospitalization in the hospital
- Attachment to a medical organization providing primary health care
- Appointment to the doctor
- Issuance of a conclusion on the need for sanatorium and resort treatment
- Providing of information on participation as a consumer of medical services and on the amounts of deductions and (or) contributions listed in the system of mandatory social health insurance
- Providing information from the Mental Health Center "Psychiatry"
- Calling a doctor
- Providing information from the Center of Phthisiopulmonology "Phthisiology"
- Issuance of certificate from medical organization providing first medical aid
- Issuance of temporary disability reference
- Reception and consideration of documents on the expediency of sending citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan for treatment abroad and (or) attracting foreign specialists for treatment in domestic medical organizations within the guaranteed volume of free medical care
- Calling an emergency medical care
- Issuance of a certificate of admission to drive a vehicle
Helpful information (35)
- Mandatory Social Health Insurance (MSHI)
- How to get an IVF quota
- What is a Portal Bureau of hospitalization?
- Temporary incapacity certificate/sick leave
- Information about pharmacy organizations, carrying out free vacation of medicines on an ambulatory level in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Who needs a health (sanitary) permit
- What one should know about lockdown during coronavirus
- The list of the general hospitals' contacts of Astana, Almaty, Shymkent city and district centers of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Contacts of polyclinic of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Meningococcal infection
- Contacts of maternity hospitals of Astana, Almaty, Shymkent cities and RK regional centers
- Contacts of the general regional and local children hospitals (clinics) of the Republic of Kazakhsan
- Procedure for organizing and conducting forensic and narcological examination at forensic investigation agencies
- Contacts of territorial bodies and organizations of the Committee of Sanitary and Epidemiological Control of the MH RK
- Quotas for treatment in Kazakhstan and abroad
- How to register as a pregnant woman
- What do you need to know about organ transplantation?
- Guaranteed volume of free medical care. Who and how can get a guaranteed volume of free medical care?
- Contacts of medical institutes and academies of RK
- Training centers for childbirth in Astana
- Centers of blood in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- How often medical examination should be undergone?
- Immunizations for children and adults in Kazakhstan
- How to administer first aid?
- State regulation in the field of healthcare
- Who should be screened and when?
- Everybody will be insured