How to get the service in the State body or in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- The document proving the identity of the beneficiary with the presence of an individual identification number (for identification of the person).
- Medical card in accordance with Annex 2 .
- For children – a copy of the conclusion of the psychological, medical and pedagogical consultation.
Data on the identity document, the registration at the permanent place of residence of the determination of disability (for aged in the presence of a disability), developed by events in the individual rehabilitation program of disabled person (further – IEPER) (for the elderly in the presence of IPR), to people of retirement age – the retirement benefits age for the participants and invalids of the great Patriotic war and persons equated to them – the state Corporation receives the status of a participant and disabled person of the great Patriotic war and a person equated to them in the form of electronic documents certified by an electronic digital signature of authorized officials from the relevant state information systems.
If there is no information about the service recipient in the information systems the following documents are attached to the application:
- a copy of the statement from the CPI (for the elderly, if there is a CPI);
- for participants and invalids of the great Patriotic war and persons equated to them – a copy of the certificate confirming the status of a participant and disabled person of the great Patriotic war and a person equated to them.
Documents are submitted in originals and copies for verification, after which the original documents are returned to the service recipient, except for the medical card.