How to get the service in the State body or in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- The document proving the identity of the beneficiary with the presence of an individual identification number (for identification of the person).
- Medical card in accordance with Annex 2 .
- A copy of an extract from an individual rehabilitation program of a disabled person (for the elderly it is not required).
- For persons of retirement age – a copy of the pension certificate.
- For participants and invalids of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated to them – copies of the certificate confirming the status of the participant and disabled veteran of the Great Patriotic War and a person equated to them.
- For children – a copy of the conclusion of the psychological-medical-pedagogical consultation.
Information on identity documents, disability provider, the State Corporation receives in the form of electronic documents certified by an electronic digital signature of authorized officials from the relevant state information systems.
Documents are submitted in originals and copies for verification, after which the original documents are returned to the customer.