Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Complete necessary field in of the application.
- Sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- In personal cabinet get acquainted with notification (in the field "History of Services").
How to get the service in state body or in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
At the request of the service recipient or his authorized representative:
- Identity document.
- Certificates or statements issued on the basis of the vital record subject to cancellation.
- A document confirming the need to cancel a civil status record (if any).
- Notarized power of attorney, in case of a request from a representative of the service recipient.
When rendering a public service on the basis of a court decision that has entered into legal force, the service recipient submits:
- Identity card of the service recipient.
- The court decision on cancellation that entered into legal force, on cancellation of a court decision on establishing a fact or on state registration of an act, on recognizing a record of an act as invalid, indicating the vital record, is subject to cancellation.
The state service provided at the place of residence of the service recipient or at the place of storage of the act of record to be canceled in the order of priority, without prior registration and expedited service.
Result of the service delivery
when canceling the record of the civil status act at the request of interested persons, and also on the basis of a court decision - the reply of the registering authority on the cancellation of the civil status record;
when canceling the records of the establishment of paternity, adoption (with the restoration of the primary formed individual identification number), the change of name, surname and patronymic - a repeated birth certificate with the original data, if necessary, a birth certificate;
when canceling the certificate of annulment of marriage - relevant certificate of marriage;
or a reasoned response to refuse to provide public services.