How to get the service at State agency (required documents):
- Application from parents or legal representatives of the applicant in any form.
- Birth certificate of the applicant with the presence of an individual identification number (for identification).
- Document certifying the identity of the parent or legal representative (for identification).
- Medical certificate issued by the district doctor, with an indication of admission to classes for the chosen sport.
- Medical documentation in the form No. 088 / y, approved by order of the Acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 23, 2010 No. 907 "On approval of forms of primary medical documentation of health care organizations" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts under the number 6697) (certificate of medical and sanitary examination at the place of residence is provided by persons with disabilities).