How to get the service at State agency (required documents):
- Application from parents or other legal representatives of the applicant in any form.
- A copy of the birth certificate of the applicant with the presence of an individual identification number.
- A copy of the document certifying the identity of the parent or other legal representative.
- Medical certificate issued by the district doctor, with an indication of admission to classes for the chosen sport.
- Medical documentation in the form No. 088 / y, approved by order of the Acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 23, 2010 No. 907 "On approval of forms of primary medical documentation of health care organizations", registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts under the number 6697 (certificate of medical and sanitary examination (hereinafter - MSEC) at the place of residence is provided by persons with disabilities).