How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Complete necessary field in of the application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- In personal cabinet get acquainted with notification (in the field History of Services).
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
- Reasoning statement (in a free form) to study abroad.
- Filled application form of the RK citizen, going to study abroad.
- A copy of identity document and/or national passport (should be notarized if originals for verification are not provoded).
- A copy of academic document in government- approved format (should be notarized if originals for verification are not provoded).
- Certificate confirming knowledge of foreign language (IELTS, TOEFL, HSK), if any.
- Medical certificate (for citizen going to study abroad).
- Copies of merit certificates, diplomas, thankful letters, if any.
- Recommendation letters (if any).
- Transcript (for independently admitted persons or studying in higher educational institutions on bachelor and master programs). Therewith notarized translation on kazakh or russian languages should be provided.
- Essay on chosen topic of research (for PhD program study).
- List of scientific publications or educational- methodological/scientific developments, if any (for PhD program study).