Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Attach all required files.
- Sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- In your account (in the History of Services section) read the notification of the result of the request.
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card of the applicant and (or) power of attorney (the Trustee) certified by a notary public – when addressing claimant's representative (agent) (for identification).
- Application to make compensation payments.
- Document confirming participation in relevant international sports competitions.
- Medical report indicating the diagnosis of injury and injury received at an international sports competition, issued by the Republican state-owned enterprise "center for sports medicine and rehabilitation" of the Committee for sports and physical culture of the Ministry of culture and sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Document confirming the cost of treatment and (or) rehabilitation of a person who has suffered a sports injury or injury in excess of the guaranteed amount of free medical care and (or) medical care in the mandatory medical insurance system.
Result of the service delivery
Notification of compensation payment to the service recipient or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide a public service.
On the portal - notification of the readiness of the result of the public service, certified by an electronic digital signature of an authorized official, for receiving the result of the public service from the State Corporation.