Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Attach all required files.
- Sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- In your account (in the History of Services section) read the notification of the result of the request.
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card of the service recipient and (or) notarized power of attorney - when contacting the representative of the service recipient (for identification).
- Application to make compensation payments.
- Document confirming participation in relevant international sports competitions.
- Medical report indicating the diagnosis of trauma and injury received at an international sports competition issued by the Republican state-owned enterprise Center for Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation of the Committee on Sports and Physical Culture of the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Document confirming the cost of treatment and rehabilitation costs.
- Certificate of the presence of a personal account.