- One applicant must submit only one application (to one educational institution).
- The total size of attached documents should not exceed 5 MB.
Attention! Dear user! If there is no data on the birth certificate in the registry office, you need to use the service at the link, to update the information. After receiving a successful status for updating information about the registry office, You need to re-order the service.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
You can read the instructions for compressing application documents.
In order to ensure the safety of citizens and taking into account the difficulties encountered in obtaining medical certificates about the state of health, the Minister of Education and Science signed an order temporarily authorizing the acceptance of documents in educational institutions without presenting medical certificates.
When submitting an online application on the portal of "electronic government" - fixing medical certificates is not a required field.
Acceptance of documents in the organization of technical and professional, post-secondary education
Provision of dormitory accommodation for students at technical and professional education organizations, higher educational institutions
Provision of free meals to the certain categories of citizens, as well as to the persons who are under guardianship (custodyship) and patronage, to the students and pupils of technical and professional, post-secondary and higher education organizations
Result of the service delivery
1) Receipt of acceptance of documents in the organization of technical and professional, post-secondary education, or a reasoned refusal.
2) A request to provide a hostel to students in organizations of technical and vocational education, or a reasoned refusal.
3) Notification of the provision of free food or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide public services.