Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill tout the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card (for identity identification).
- Documents confirming the degree of kinship when receiving information from relatives (in case of absence of information in information systems).
- A notarized power of attorney - when representing the interests of the service recipient by another person.
Upon receipt of documents through the State Corporation, the service recipient is issued a receipt of receipt of the relevant documents.
Result of the service delivery
Archival certificate and / or copy of archival documents within the archives of the Committee on Legal Statistics and Special Records of the General Prosecutor's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its territorial bodies, in the absence of information - a written response to the service recipient.
The state corporation ensures the storage of certificates on paper for 1 month, after which it transfers them to the service provider for further storage for 2 months.
When the service recipient applies after 1 month, at the request of the State Corporation, the service provider within 1 working day sends the finished documents to the State Corporation for issuance to the service recipient.