In connection with the completion of the site, the state service is temporarily blocked
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill in all the required fields and attach the files.
- Sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service at State agency (required documents):
- Application from parents or legal representatives of the applicant in any form.
- Birth certificate of the applicant with the presence of an individual identification number (for identification).
- Document certifying the identity of the parent or legal representative (for identification).
- Medical certificate issued by the district doctor, with an indication of admission to classes for the chosen sport.
- Medical documentation in the form No. 088 / y, approved by order of the Acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 23, 2010 No. 907 "On approval of forms of primary medical documentation of health care organizations" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts under the number 6697) (certificate of medical and sanitary examination at the place of residence is provided by persons with disabilities).
Admission of documents to sports and recreation groups and groups of initial training of the first year of training in sports is carried out during the academic year.
Result of the service delivery
Copy of the application with a mark of acceptance indicating the date and surname of the employee of the office of the service provider, a reasoned response to the refusal to provide public services.
On the portal – notification about the acceptance of documents to the service recipient or a reasoned response about the refusal to provide a public service, certified by an electronic digital signature of the authorized person of the service provider.