Payment of the difference on the state guarantee Printable versionLast update: 28.07.2023
Kazakhstani pension system guarantees the safety of mandatory pension contributions, taking into account inflation. This is spelled out in paragraph 1 of Article 207 of the Code "Social Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan", as well as in the Rules for the implementation of these guarantees by the state.
According to the rules , participants of the accumulative pension system can get the right to calculate the payment of the difference between the amount of actually made mandatory pension contributions, mandatory professional pension contributions taking into account the level of inflation and the amount of pension savings generated from mandatory pension contributions, mandatory professional pension contributions.
This payment is a lump sum and is calculated according to special formulas.
Who is entitled to receive state guarantee payments
The right on the calculation of the payment of the state guaranted to:
- persons who have reached retirement age, on the date of reaching retirement age;
- persons who have been assigned with disabilities of groups 1 and 2, as of the date of withdrawal of pension savings from the UAPF;
- foreigners and stateless persons who left for permanent residence outside the Republic of Kazakhstan, as of the date of withdrawal of pension savings from UAPF;
- heirs of a person entitled to receive payment in the event of his death.
The attorney can apply for thesubmission of documents for the calculation of the payment amount (if there he has a notarized power of attorney).
Where to apply
Pensioners by age who are already recipients of pension payments, the difference in the payment of the state guarantee is calculated on a proactive basis without the need to submit an application and additional documents after the appointment of the basic pension payment.
The remaining persons who are entitled to calculate the amount of the difference under the state guarantee apply to the branches of the NJSC SC Government for Citizens - public service centers and provide the following documents:
- Identity document;
- information about the bank account number of the recipient.
Foreigners provide the following documents:
- international passport;
- information about the bank account number;
- in case if his attorney addresses on behalf of a foreigner, then all copies of the necessary documents must be notarized.
Attorneys must provide their own identity document, the original power of attorney or a notarized copy of it.
According to paragraph 8 of Chapter 2 of the Rules, in the event of the death of a person entitled to pay the difference, the amount of the difference payment is made to the heir in the manner established by the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In this case, the heir submits the following:
- Statement on the form.
- identity document of the heir (passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, certificate of a stateless person, residence permit of an alien in the Republic of Kazakhstan, foreign passport);
- a notarized copy of the death certificate of the person entitled to pay the difference;
- the original or a notarized copy of the certificate of the right to inheritance, or the original or a notarized copy of the agreement on the division of inherited property, a court decision that entered into legal force;
- information about the bank account number of the heir.
The procedure for consideration of appeals
Examples of calculating the state guarantee