How to get the service online
- Sign in on the portal and click the "Request Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or SMS-password (it is mandatory to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In your personal account (in the History of Services section), familiarize with a notification on application processing status, which will be sent within the specified time.
How to get service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- An identity document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identity identification).
- Documents confirming the degree of kinship, upon receipt of certificate of no criminal record on relatives (in the absence of information in the information systems) or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service.
- A notarized power of attorney when a service recipient`s interests are represented by another person.
To get a certificate of no criminal record based on previous personal data of a service recipient (surname, name, patronymic (if any), date of birth (day, month, year), in the absence of relevant information in information systems, a service recipient provides a document confirming change of such information.
How to obtain a composite service online
- Log in and click «Order Service Online» button.
- An electronic request, including the one for the issuance of a certificate to travel abroad, signed by a service recipient's digital signature or certified with a one-time password provided that a service recipient's phone number is registered and binded to the portal account, with capability to select the Public Corporation branch to receive the public service delivery result in paper. If it is necessary to affix an apostille, than a name of a foreign state should additionally be selected (the country where a composite public service delivery result will be presented) and the state fee be paid.
The public service delivery result is issued by "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation.
The composite service based on the "one application" principle is provided to individuals for a fee.
A state fee is charged in the amount of 0.5 MCI for each document when delivering the public service "Apostilization of official documents originating from prosecution agencies, investigation and inquiry authorities" in accordance with subclause 7) of Article 615 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of December 25, 2017 "On Taxes and Other Mandatory Payments to the Budget" .
Payment details for documents apostilization: State Revenue Department for Almaty district, Astana city, 108125, MoF RK, kkmfkz2a r/s kz24070105 ksn 0000000 BIN 981140001105 PPC 911, 991.