How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database). You need to get the housing owner consent signed with digital signature (if applicant is not the owner him/herself). You need to get consent from co-owners of the housing as well, confirmed with digital signature (if applicant is not the only owner of the housing).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
The service on the portal can be rendered only for registration at permanent residence place
How to get the service in the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
In case of personal appeal of the service recipient (for children and citizens recognized as legally incompetent by the court - their legal representatives (parents, guardians, Trustees) with the provision of documents confirming the authority to represent them) or an attorney under a notarized power of attorney to perform actions provided for by the authority:
- A document certifying the identity of the owner of the dwelling – for identification of the person (the personal presence of the owner of the dwelling is mandatory) and his consent to permanent or temporary registration.
To confirm the rights of the owner (employer) of the home registration, the provider at the IIN of the owner of the dwelling and area of the property, or IIN of the owner of the dwelling and the RCA receives from the information system owner information proving the grounds for the emergence of ownership rights to housing provided by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 16 April 1997 "On housing relations";
request from the administration of the organization (institution) for registration (when registering in buildings and premises used for the residence (stay) of people.);
- Identity document (children over 14 years of age - birth certificate and passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (if available) - for identification.
Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, who came from outside the Republic for permanent residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan – passport (in case of loss or expiry of the passport – a certificate of return) proof of deregistration from the country of origin, or certificate of citizenship issued by the competent authority of the country of habitual residence.
In the absence of a document confirming the deregistration from the country of former residence, a certificate of absence of citizenship, a citizen is registered at the place of temporary stay (residence) for the period of requesting (receiving) one of these documents from the country of former residence.
1) For citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan through the State Corporation "Government for citizens", e-government web portal www.egov.kz;
2) For foreigners and stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan through a service provider in a State Corporation;
3) For foreigners and stateless persons who have received refugee status through the service provider.