*Online service can be obtained by citizens who have terminated their marriage on June 1, 2008
How to get the service online
- Sign up or log in the portal.
- Complete necessary field in of the application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- Make a payment by clicking the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "e-government".
- In personal cabinet get acquainted with notification (in the field "History of service obtainment (receiving)".
- Visit Registrar’s office at determined time for duplicate acceptance. Do not forget to take printed out notification and ID card.
How to obtain the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
- Identity document.
- Document confirming the payment of state fees in the budget;
- Notary certified procuracy in case of service recipient's representative addressing.