Registration in a polyclinic in Kazakhstan Printable versionLast update: 28.05.2021
In accordance with the Rules for Attachment of Natural Persons to Healthcare Entities Providing Primary Healthcare, approved by order of the Minister of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. KR DSM-194/2020 dated November 13, 2020 attachment of the citizens to the organization of primary health care is carried out at the place of permanent or temporary residence, work, study, taking into account the right of free choice of doctor and medical organization within a single administrative unit, and except for the citizens living in border areas, which are on the right of free choice of medical organization attached to a nearby polyclinic, located on the other administrative-territorial unit.
The zone of territorial maintenance of a polyclinic within the limits of one administrative territorial unit is determined by the local public health authorities of the regions, the city of the republican value and the capital, taking into account the maximum availability of PHC services.
The allocation of the attached population to the areas within the zone of territorial services is approved by the head of the polyclinic.
With the free choice of a doctor and a polyclinic by a citizen, an attachment is made no more often than once a year.
A citizen is attached to only one PHC organization.
Attachment of citizens to PHC organizations is the registration of the obligations of PHC organizations to provide medical care to citizens in the framework of the GVFM and the CSHI system and is implemented on the principles:
- territorial access to medical care;
- free choice of PHC organization;
- free choice of a primary care specialist (general practitioner, district therapist, district pediatrician);
- family services;
- patient satisfaction with the quality of care;
- equality and fair competition of PHC organizations, regardless of the form of ownership and departmental affiliation.
Change of citizens' attachment to PHC organizations is carried out by:
- when changing the place of permanent or temporary residence, work or study beyond the boundaries of one administrative-territorial unit;
- in cases of reorganization or liquidation of the PHC organization;
- not more often than once a year with the free choice of a doctor and medical organization by a citizen;
During the campaign period (hereinafter referred to as the Campaign), held annually from September 15 to November 15 to attach the population to the PHC organization.
Citizens who are affiliated to the PHC during the period of the attachment campaign begin to receive medical aid in this organization within the framework of the GVFM and the CSHI system from January 1 of the coming year, subject to the conclusion of a contract for the purchase of services for PHC in the framework of the GVFM and the CSHI system for the coming year The Foundation. In the current year, these citizens continue to receive medical care in a previously affiliated PHC organization.
Methods of attachment to the polyclinic are carried out:
- directly through the PHC organization;
- the E-Government web portal.
When applying through a web portal, information about identity documents, the provider (polyclinic) is obtained from the relevant state information systems through the gateway of "electronic government".
Registration of the application at the direct address in writing addressed to the first head of the organization, the following individuals submit:
- disabled people;
- legal representatives of a disabled child from childhood, as well as guardians or trustees, foster carers and other persons replacing them, who, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, provide care, education, upbringing, protection of the rights and interests of the child (legal representatives);
- convicted persons serving a sentence under a court sentence in places of deprivation of liberty, serving in colonies (at the place of serving), if there is a protocol of the commission for consideration of issues of registration of attachment (detachment) of the population to the PHC in the IP "Register of attached population", created by the order of the first head of State institutions "Department of Healthcare" of the regions;
- students, as well as students studying in madrasas, if there is an official request from the rector of the higher educational institution to the PHC and the protocol of the commission between the educational institution and the PHC;
- conscript military personnel;
- children born in foreign countries;
- foster homes for babies, orphans, the elderly, and others;
- making out the attachment by proxy, including under the contract of voluntary medical insurance, if there is a contract.
When directly contacting the PHC organization, the specialists of the PHC organization make a request for attachment to the medical information system "Register of attached population". A specialist of a digital healthcare entity reviews the request for attachment and decides on the approval of the application or on a reasoned refusal.
When applying through a web portal, the notification of attachment is issued in the form of an electronic document signed with the electronic digital signature of the service provider (PHC organization).
When citizens are attached to a polyclinic when they are directly addressed and addressed through the "e-government" web portal, the detachment from the previously affiliated PHC organization is automatically carried out through the database of the "Attached Population Register" portal.
In case the patient traveled to another locality (on a business trip, on a visit, etc.) and became ill, then for emergency medical assistance he can apply to the nearest medical organization at the location, or can call an ambulance team.