How to get a permit for amateur hunting Printable versionLast update: 19.11.2020
Hunting is a type of special use of the animal world, in which the species of animals that are the object of hunting are removed from their habitat.
Search, tracking and pursuit for the purpose of production, attempt to obtain objects of the animal world, finding in the hunting grounds of persons with uncovered hunting weapons and other hunting tools or hunting products, with hunting dogs released from the leash, and hunting birds of prey are equated to hunting.
Hunting is divided into the following types:
- Commercial hunting.
- Amateur (sports) hunting, including national hunting.
- Commercial hunting is the extraction of animal species that are the object of hunting for business purposes.
- Amateur (sports) hunting is the extraction of animal species that are the object of hunting, in order to meet sporting, aesthetic needs and for personal consumption of the extracted products.
- National hunting is the production of animal species that are the object of Amateur (sports) hunting, using hunting birds and national breeds of hunting dogs.
Hunting is performed in fixed hunting grounds, unless otherwise established by the authorized body.
Who has the right to hunt
Individuals have the right to hunt provided that:
- Reaching the age of eighteen, if hunting is carried out with the use of firearms.
- Reaching the age of fourteen, if hunting is carried out with the use of other permitted hunting rules types of hunting tools, hunting dogs and hunting birds of prey.
- Availability of a hunter's certificate.
- Obtaining permission to use the animal world or permits.
The right to hunt for foreigners on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan arises on the basis of a contract for the organization of hunting with a hunting entity and obtaining a permit to use the animal world, as well as a permit of the internal Affairs bodies to import into the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and export from the Republic of Kazakhstan firearms hunting weapons and ammunition.
To engage in Amateur (sports) hunting, you must have the following documents:
- Hunter's identification card.
- Permission to storage and carrying of the civil weapon and cartridges to it – when you hunt with the use of hunting firearms.
- Permission to use the animal world or travel to conduct hunting.
- Passport of a hunting bird of prey-when hunting with hunting birds of prey.
Getting a ticket
When hunting is not allowed
How to get permission to use the animal world
How to get a hunter's license
The hunter's certificate is issued by branches or representative offices of the Association at the place of residence of an individual for a period of ten years.
An individual interested in obtaining a hunter's certificate is trained in the hunting minimum approved by the order of the Minister of agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 13, 2012 No. 25-03-02 / 95 (registered in the Register of state registration of normative legal acts No. 7545) and is tested in accordance With the rules of the hunting minimum by the Republican Association of public associations of hunters and hunting subjects, approved by order of the Minister of agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 30, 2015 No. 18-03 / 57 (registered in the Register of state registration of normative legal acts No. 10415).
When receiving a certificate of completion of the hunting minimum course, an individual fills out a questionnaire in the approved form.
The issued certificate is the basis for issuing a hunter's certificate.
The hunter's certificate is issued no later than five business days by the responsible person of the branch or representative office after the certificate is submitted.
Simultaneously with the hunter's certificate, the branch or representative office fills in the hunter's account card in the approved form, then forms the hunter's personal file, which is stored during the validity period of the hunter's certificate in closed cabinets that are not accessible to outsiders.
The fact of issuing a hunter's certificate is recorded in the register of hunter's certificates in the approved form.
If the hunter's certificate is lost or becomes unusable before the expiration date (damage, wear and tear), it is replaced or a duplicate is issued if the hunter's account card is available.
In the case of moving to a permanent place of residence is outside the administrative-territorial unit (region) on the territory of which has been issued a hunting license, and if you change other data, included in hunting license and the registration card, the hunter reports to the branch or representative office changes the place of registration.
From the date of arrival within thirty calendar days, the hunter is registered in a branch or representative office at the new place of residence. In this case, the relevant branch or representative office requests the original of the registration card with a note on the departure of the hunter from the previous place of registration and his personal file.
To obtain a hunter's certificate, the following list of documents is submitted to the Association or its representative office:
- Identification card.
- 3x4cm photos - 3 PCs.
- Certificate of completion of the hunting minimum course.
- A copy of the receipt for payment of the state fee in the amount of 2 MCI.