Administrative offence Printable versionLast update: 05.10.2021
An administrative violation is an unlawful, guilty (intentional or negligent) action or inaction of an individual, or an unlawful action or inaction of a legal entity for which the Code provides for administrative liability.
Types of administrative penalties
The following administrative penalties can be imposed for administrative violations:
2) administrative fine;
3) confiscation of an object that was an instrument or subject of an administrative violation, as well as property received in the result of an administrative violation;
4) deprivation of special right;
5) withdrawal of permit or its termination, and also exclusion from the register;
6) termination or prohibition of activities;
7) forced demolition of an illegally erected structure or structure under construction;
8) administrative arrest;
9) administrative expulsion from the Republic of Kazakhstan of a foreigner or stateless person.
A notice, an administrative fine, an administrative arrest can only be applied as major administrative penalties.
Deprivation of a special right, withdrawal of a permit or its termination, as well as exclusion from the register, termination or prohibition of activity or its certain types, as well as administrative expulsion from the Republic of Kazakhstan of foreigners or stateless persons can be applied both as major or additional administrative penalties.
Confiscation, forced demolition of an illegally erected structure or structure under construction can only be applied as an additional administrative penalty.
Article 43. Notification
Article 44. Administrative fine
Article 45. Confiscation of a subject being a tool or subject of committing administrative infraction, as well as property received due to commission of administrative infraction
Article 46. Deprivation of a special right
Article 47. Deprivation of permission or suspension of its validity, as well as exclusion from register
Article 48. Suspension or prohibition of activity or its separate types
Article 49. Compulsory demolition of the built structure or the structure under construction on illegal basis
Article 50. Administrative arrest
Article 51. Administrative expulsion of foreign persons or stateless persons beyond the borders of the Republic of Kazakhstan