Private bailiff in Kazakhstan: contact information and tariffs for services Printable versionLast update: 05.08.2020
Private bailiff – is a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, dealing with a private practice on execution of implementing documents without a foundation of legal entity on the basis of license of private bailiff issued by Committee on the enforcement of judicial acts.
State bailiff – is an official person working in public service and executing functions on implementing documents imposed by the law.
Bailiff – is a state and private bailiff executing functions imposed by the law on execution of implementing documents and having equal rights and responsibilities for the exemptions.
Tariffs of payment of private bailiff activity
The amount of payment for the activities of a private bailiff paid in the framework of the enforcement proceedings, depending on the category of cases, is established in the following order:
- For executive documents of property (monetary) nature for amounts:
- up to 60 MCI - in the amount of 25 percent of the sum of recovery;
- from 60 to 300 MCI - in the amount of 20 percent of the sum of recovery;
- from 300 to 1 000 MCI - in the amount of 15 percent of the sum of recovery;
- from 1 000 to 5 000 MCI - in the amount of 10 percent of the sum of recovery;
- from 5 000 to 10 000 MCI - in the amount of 8 percent of the sum of recovery;
- from 10 000 to 20 000 MCI - in the amount of 5 percent of the sum of recovery;
- over 20 000 - in the amount of 3 percent of the sum of recovery.
- For executive documents of non-property (non monetary) nature:
- on dishousing and (or) settlement, obligation of the debtor to perform certain actions and (or) to refrain from their commission - from individuals 50 MCI, legal entities 100 MCI;
- on securing the claim, the release of property from arrest and other executive documents - from individuals 20 MCI, legal entities 40 MCI.
- For executive documents on the recovery of periodic payments:
- on recovery of alimony and compensation for damage caused by injury or other damage to health, in the amount of 1 MCI from the amount of recovery quarterly.
Regional collegium of private bailiff: