Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
Children under 14 years of age are not subject to registration at their place of residence.
In accordance with paragraph 3 of the Rules of registration of internal migrants (approved by RK Government resolution No. 1427 dated 01.12.2011 year), registration at the place of residence shall be citizens under the age of 14.
How to obtain the service online
- Log in and click on the Order Online Service button.
- Fill in the application and sign it with EDS or through SMS password (subject to your having been registered in the Mobile Citizens Database). You need to get the housing owner consent signed with EDS (if applicant is not the owner him/herself). You need to get consent from co-owners of the housing as well, confirmed with EDS (if applicant is not the only owner of the housing).
- In the Personal Online Account (in the “Service obtainment history”, view the notice of your application processing status.
How to obtain the service in “Government for Citizens” Public Corporation (documents to be submitted):
When the service recipient personally applies (for children and citizens recognized by the court as incapacitated - their legal representatives (parents, guardians, trustees) with the provision of documents confirming the authority to represent) or a notarized power of attorney for the implementation of actions provided for by the authority:
- A document certifying the identity of the owner of a dwelling, dacha structure, building or premises used for the residence (stay) of people – for identification (personal presence of the owner of the dwelling, dacha structure, building or premises used for the residence (stay) of people is mandatory) and his consent to permanent or temporary registration.
To confirm the right of the owner (tenant) of a dwelling, dacha structure, building or premises used for the residence (stay) of people to register, the service provider, according to the IIN of the owner of the dwelling, dacha structure, building or premises used for the residence (stay) of people and the area of the real estate object, or the IIN of the owner of the dwelling, dacha structure, building or premises used for the residence (stay) of people and the RKA, receives information about the owner from information systems confirming the grounds for the emergence of ownership of the dwelling, provided by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Housing Relations";
application of the administration of the organization (institution) for registration (when registering in buildings and premises used for the residence (stay) of people.);
- An identity document (children who have reached the age of 14 - a birth certificate and a passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (if any) - for identification.
Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who arrived from outside the Republic for permanent residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan - a passport (in case of loss or expiration of the passport – a certificate of return) a document confirming the de-registration from the country of former residence, or a certificate of citizenship issued by the competent authority of the country of former residence.
In the absence of a document confirming the de-registration from the country of former residence, a certificate of absence of citizenship, a citizen is registered at the place of temporary stay (residence) for the period of claiming (receiving) one of these documents from the country of former residence.
Foreigners and stateless persons who have received refugee status submit the above list of documents to the service provider.