Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
Comission for the payment amounts KZT of 100
- In personal account (in the History of services section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
- Visit «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC at determined time for duplicate acceptance. Do not forget to take printed out notification and ID card.
At that moment the payment is not available in the following regions:
Akmola regional State incomes department
Aktobe regional State Incomes department
Almaty regional State Incomes department
Atyrau regional State Incomes department
East Kazakhstan regional State Incomes department
Zhambyl regional State Incomes department
West Kazakhstan regional State Incomes department
Karagandy regional State Incomes department
Kyzylorda regional State Incomes department
Kostanay regional State Incomes department
Mangistau regional State Incomes department
Pavlodar regional State Incomes department
North Kazakhstan regional State Incomes department
Turkestan regional State Incomes department
Shymkent city State incomes Administration
“Infromational Technologies park” State Incomes Administration
State Incomes department upon Nur-Sultan city
“Nur-Sultan-zhana kala” State incomes Administration
How to obtain the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
when contacting the service recipient or their representative:
- for a legal entity according to the document confirming the authority;
- for an individual with a notarized power of attorney.
- Aplication for issuance of duplicate of technical passport.
- ID card of the applicant (natural person), and an authorized representative of the applicant (the original is available for identification of the applicant) and a copy of the document confirming powers of the representative of the applicant.
- Title document for the real estate object with the attachment of the identification document for the land plot.
- Document confirming payment according to the prices of goods (works, services).