Update (adjustment) of data on a vital record registration
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill in all required fields and attach files.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service of an applicant or representative under a notarized power of attorney (for identification).
- A copy of certificate on registration of a vital record subject to update (in the absence of information in the Civil Registry Office IS).
- A notarized power of attorney, in case if an application is submitted by a service recipient`s representative.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on the update of data in the Civil Registry Office IS or a substantiated refusal to deliver the public service.