Due to the spread of the coronavirus, a state of emergency has been introduced. In this regard, the provision of this service is temporarily suspended.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or through SMS password (subject to your having been registered in the Mobile Citizens Database). You need to get the housing owner consent signed with EDS (if applicant is not the owner him/herself). You need to get consent from co-owners of the housing as well, confirmed with EDS (if applicant is not the only owner of the housing).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), view the notice of your application processing status.
- To check if the changes in permanent registration at the place of residence were made, you need to access the page of residential address. The correction will be entered within 10 minutes.
How to get the service in «State corporation «Government for citizens» (required documents):
Service recipients (or legal representatives, i.e. parents or guardians - in case with children or citizens adjudged incapable - with submission of documents certifying their authority for being representatives) or trustees presenting notarizes power of attorney for actions contemplated by authority shall present:
- National ID card of the housing owner – for evidence of identity (personal presence of the housing owner is mandatory), and his/her consent for permanent/temporary registration in writing, in accordance with the standard for the public service.
To confirm the housing owner/tenant’s right for registration, the service provider shall, using the address registration code (ARC), receive from information systems the data on the owner confirming the grounds for title to housing set forth in the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of April 16, 1997 “On Housing Relations”;
Petition from administration of organization/entity as to the registration (in the event of registration in building and facilities used for people accommodation/staying.);
- National ID card (for children under 16 – birth certificate) and passport of the Republic of Kazakhstan (if available) - for evidence of identity.
Citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan who arrived from abroad for permanent residence to Kazakhstan should present the passport in which there is a mark of withdrawal from consular register of the former residence country, and in case of no mark of withdeawal from consular register, he/she should present on the following documents:
- certificate of deregistration from the former residence country, with mandatory indication of citizenship, which certificate should be issued by the Republic of Kazakhstan’s foreign mission (or Consular Service Department of Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Republic of Kazakhstan);
- document on deregistration from the former place of residence issued and duly certified by the foreign state’s competent agency;
- abstract of statelessness and no registration issued by a competent agency in the former residence country.
In the state Corporation documents are accepted at the place of permanent registration or temporary stay of the service recipient.
Date of temporary registration starts from the date of its fixing in information system of MIA RK.
Obligatory terms for service obtaining are availability of EDS (electronic digital signature) and registration on the portal of “electronic government” of all parties obtaining the service.