How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or through SMS password (subject to your having been registered in the Mobile Citizens Database). You need to get the housing owner consent signed with EDS (if applicant is not the owner him/herself). You need to get consent from co-owners of the housing as well, confirmed with EDS (if applicant is not the only owner of the housing).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), view the notice of your application processing status.
- To check if the changes in permanent registration at the place of residence were made, you need to access the page of residential address. The correction will be entered within 10 minutes.
Learning video obtaining the service Temporary registration of population of the Republic of Kazakhstan at place of residence
How to get the service in «State corporation «Government for citizens» (required documents):
When the service recipient personally applies (for children and citizens recognized by the court as incapacitated - their legal representatives (parents, guardians, trustees) with the provision of documents confirming the authority to represent) or a notarized power of attorney for the implementation of actions provided for by the authority:
- A document certifying the identity of the owner of a dwelling, dacha structure, building or premises used for the residence (stay) of people – for identification (personal presence of the owner of the dwelling, dacha structure, building or premises used for the residence (stay) of people is mandatory) and his consent to permanent or temporary registration.
To confirm the right of the owner (tenant) of a dwelling, dacha structure, building or premises used for the residence (stay) of people to register, the service provider, according to the IIN of the owner of the dwelling, dacha structure, building or premises used for the residence (stay) of people and the area of the real estate object, or the IIN of the owner of the dwelling, dacha structure, building or premises used for the residence (stay) of people and the RKA, receives information about the owner from information systems confirming the grounds for the emergence of ownership of the dwelling, provided by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Housing Relations";
Application of the administration of the organization (institution) for registration (when registering in buildings and premises used for the residence (stay) of people.);
- An identity document (children who have reached the age of 14 - a birth certificate and a passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (if any) - for identification.
Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who arrived from outside the Republic for permanent residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan - a passport (in case of loss or expiration of the passport – a certificate of return) a document confirming the de-registration from the country of former residence, or a certificate of citizenship issued by the competent authority of the country of former residence.
In the absence of a document confirming the de-registration from the country of former residence, a certificate of absence of citizenship, a citizen is registered at the place of temporary stay (residence) for the period of claiming (receiving) one of these documents from the country of former residence.
Foreigners and stateless persons who have received refugee status submit the above list of documents to the service provider.
In the state Corporation documents are accepted at the place of permanent registration or temporary stay of the service recipient.
Date of temporary registration starts from the date of its fixing in information system of MIA RK.
Obligatory terms for service obtaining are availability of EDS (electronic digital signature) and registration on the portal of “electronic government” of all parties obtaining the service.