Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to obtain the service online
- Log in the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database). You need to get consent from co-owners of the housing, confirmed with EDS (if applicant is not the only owner of the housing).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
Deregistration from permanent and temporary registration at the place of residence is provided only upon housing owner application.
How to obtain the service in the State body and in “Government for Citizens” Public Corporation (documents to be submitted):
When the service recipient or their legal representative (for children and citizens recognized by the court as legally incompetent, their legal representatives (parents, guardians, Trustees) with the provision of documents confirming the authority to represent them) or an attorney under a notarized power of attorney to perform actions provided for by the authority:
to the State Corporation and to the service provider in the State Corporation:
- When removing from registration of citizens at the request of the owner of the dwelling: a document certifying the identity of the owner of the dwelling (for identification); an application for removal from registration at the place of residence in any form indicating the installation data of citizens to be removed from registration;
- Certificate of permission to leave for permanent residence outside the Republic of Kazakhstan of territorial police authorities, identity card (for delivery to the service provider), passport-children under 16 years of age-to persons traveling for permanent residence outside the Republic;
- A court decision on the loss of the right to use residential premises (when removed from registration at the place of residence by a court decision).
The service provider receives information about registered rights (encumbrances) to real estate and its technical characteristics (to confirm the ownership right) from the PSC IIS.
Foreigners and stateless persons who have received refugee status submit the above list of documents to the service provider.
1) For citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan through: State Corporation, e-government web portal www.egov.kz (when removed from registration at the place of residence at the request of the owner of the dwelling);
2) For foreigners and stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan through a service provider in a State Corporation;
3) For foreigners and stateless persons who have received refugee status through the service provider.