How to get the service online
- A third party* needs to log in on the portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Enter IIN of an individual (user**) for whom it is necessary to order an electronic certificate *** and click "Check whether a user is registered" button.
- Select a certificate and sign it using a digital signature or SMS password (it is mandatory to have registration in the Mobile Citizens Database).
If a user is registered on the portal and MCD, a message will be sent to a user's personal account for approval (refusal) of a request, as well as 2 SMS messages in the state and Russian languages with a request for confirmation of receipt of an electronic certificate by a third party.
A user should approve/reject a request within 2 hours. On the expiry of 2 hours, response from a user is considered invalid.
- In your personal account (in the “Service Obtainment History” section), familiarize with the public service delivery result.
If a user has given consent to provide electronic certificate to a third party, in the personal account (in the "Service Obtainment History" section), a third party will have access to a requested certificate, whereas if a user has rejected the request, in the personal account (in the "Inbox" section), a third party will be notified through a relevant information message.
* Both an individual and a legal entity can act as a third party.
** Only an individual can act as a user.
*** The list of certificates and data:
- Provision of address data on the place of residence
- Issuance of certificate on registered rights to immovable property
- Provision of certificate on absence (availability) of immovable property
- Issuance of certificate on receipt and flow of funds of a depositor of the Unified Pension Savings Fund
- Issuance of certificate of no criminal record
- Issuance of certificate confirming that an applicant (family) is entitled to get targeted social assistance
- Certificate on being registered/not being registered with a drug treatment organization
- Certificate on being registered/not being registered with a psychoneurological organization
- Certificate on being registered/not being registered with an anti-tuberculosis organization
- Certificate of registration as an unemployed
- Provision of an extract from personal account on the status of settlements with the budget for fulfillment of tax obligations of an individual
- Provision of information from the State Land Cadastre
- Issuance of information on participation in medical services as a consumer and on the amounts of deductions and (or) contributions made to the compulsory social medical insurance system
- Appendix to the technical passport containing information about an owner
- Issuance of certificate on a military service status of an individual
- Issuance of certificate on the status of a holder of "Bolashak" international scholarship
- Issuance of a certificate on registered and terminated rights to real estate for individuals
- Information on absence (availability) of debt, accounting for which is maintained in the state revenue authorities
- Issuance of a certificate specifying the addresses of real estate objects on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Watch the video tutorial on how third parties can get a certificate