Withdrawal of residence permit
How to obtain the service online
- Log in the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database). You need to get consent from co-owners of the housing, confirmed with EDS (if applicant is not the only owner of the housing).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
Deregistration from permanent and temporary registration at the place of residence is provided only upon housing owner application.
How to obtain the service in the State body and in “Government for Citizens” Public Corporation (documents to be submitted):
Upon personal appeal of a service recipient or his/her legal representative (for children and citizens recognized by the court as incapacitated, their legal representatives (parents, guardians, trustees) with provision of documents confirming the authority to represent) or an authorized person under a notarized power of attorney to carry out actions provided for by an authority:
- to withdraw registration at the request of an owner of housing, dacha, building or premises used for the residence (stay) of people:
- a document certifying an identity of a housing owner or its digital form (for identification);
- application on withdrawal of registration at the place of residence in any form indicating an identification data of citizens subject to withdrawal from registration;
- to withdraw registration from those who have left for permanent residence outside the republic:
- passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (for identification) and identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (for submission to a service provider);
- passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (for children under 16);
- abstract from local police authorities on permission to leave for permanent residence outside the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- to withdraw registration from those recognized by court as having lost the right to use residential premises:
- a document certifying the identity of an owner of a housing, dacha, building or premises used for the residence (stay) of people or its digital form (for identification);
- a court decision on the loss of right to use the residential premises.
A service provider receives information on registered rights (encumbrances) for immovable property and its technical characteristics (to confirm ownership rights) from the CSC IIS.
Foreigners and stateless persons who have received refugee status submit the above list of documents to a service provider.
Acceptance of an application for the provision of public services is carried out:
1) For citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan through: State Corporation, e-government web portal www.egov.kz (when removed from registration at the place of residence at the request of the owner of the dwelling);
2) For foreigners and stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan through a service provider in a State Corporation;
3) For foreigners and stateless persons who have received refugee status through the service provider.
Result of the service delivery
De-registration by entering information in the information system "Registration point "Documentation and registration of the population" (IP RP DRN).
Turning to the portal the result of rendering the state service goes to "private office" of the applicant in a notice of withdrawal from registration by place of residence of persons who are not resident at the address.
Issue of the departure address sheet to the service recipient (if necessary).