How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- Identity document.
Result of the service delivery
1) When contacting the service provider directly, a certificate from a medical organization providing primary health care issued in the form in accordance with the annex to this standard of public service and in forms No. 035-2 / u, approved by order of the acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 23, 2010 of year No. 907 "On approval of the forms of primary medical documentation of healthcare organizations" (registered in the Register of State Registration of Normative Legal Acts under No. 6697), p dpisannymi local doctor or general practitioner, certified personal medical stamp and seal provider.
2) On the portal - certificate from medical organization providing first medical aid.