Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
Dear users, in case of incorrect display or absence of a registration address in the inquiries, please send your IIN to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Identity document.
- A document confirming the authority of the legal representative (for minors).
- A document confirming custody (for persons recognized by the court as incapable).