How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- ID card for personal identification.
Result of the service delivery
1. Certificate from a medical organization that provides primary health care, issued in form №035-2 / u, approved by order of the acting Minister of health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 23, 2010 No. 907 "on approval of forms of primary medical documentation of health organizations" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts under No. 6697) when directly applying to PHC organizations signed by a district doctor or a General practitioner, certified by a personal medical seal and the seal of the PHC organization.
2. On the portal - in the form of an electronic document signed with an electronic digital signature of the PHC organization.
3. Reasoned refusal.