How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in a state agency and at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents)
- Аpplication .
- Copy of disablement certificate.
- Medical card.
Information about the identity document, the establishment of disability (for the elderly if there is a disability), and the measures developed in the individual rehabilitation program for the disabled (hereinafter – The service provider or the State Corporation receives in the form of electronic documents certified by an electronic digital signature of authorized officials from the relevant state information systems (for participants and invalids of the great Patriotic war and persons equated to them), on the recognition of a person older than 18 years with neuropsychiatric diseases as incapacitated by a court decision (if available), on the appointment of age pension payments, on the status of a participant and disabled person of the great Patriotic war and persons equated to them).
In the absence of information from information systems the following documents are attached to the application:
- the extract copy from the individual program of rehabilitation of the disabled person (further – IEPER) (for the elderly in the presence of Ypres);
- for persons over eighteen years –a judgment about recognition of the person incapacitated (if any);
- for participants and invalids of the great Patriotic war and persons equated to them – copy of ID confirming status of the participant and the invalid of the great Patriotic war and persons equated to them.
Copies of documents are provided along with the originals, which are returned to the applicant after verification, except for the medical card.