How to get the state service through the portal on loans under the State business support and business development program «Business road map-2025»:
- Log in to the portal and click on the button “Order online service’.
- Fill out an electronic application form.
- Fill out an electronic form of consent forms.
- Secure an electronic copy (scanned copy) of a letter from the Bank/Leasing Company with a positive decision on the possibility of granting a loan /financial leasing contract of an entrepreneur on conditions that allow participation in the program.
- Secure the electronic copy scanned copy of the document, which reveals the essence of the project (business plan for the implementation of the project of the entrepreneur, expert opinion on the project).
- Secure an electronic copy (scanned copy) of shipping documents confirming the movement of goods from the territory of one state – a member of the customs union to the territory of another state – a member of the customs union (in case of an application for participation in the third direction of the program).
- Electronic copy scanned copy of documents confirming the availability of an appropriate level of foreign exchange earnings for the last reporting period (in the case of an application for participation in the third direction of the program).
- Sign an application by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- Go to the status page through the entry in the «Service receipt history».
- In the personal account to get acquainted with the results of the consideration of the application.
- Download and print documents from the portal with the results of the service rendering.
Information on a small and medium-sized entrepreneurship entity, including on the certificate of state registration of a legal entity/individual entrepreneur, category of entrepreneurship entity, information on entrepreneurship activities income, the absence of debt on obligatory payments to the budget are determined automatically by means of appropriate state information systems through the gateway «e-goverment».
When submitting a request through the portal from a legal entity, a mandatory approval of the head and all founders of the legal entity is required, if the founder of the legal entity is another legal entity, then the approval of the head of the legal entity that is founder is required.
The approval form is sent to all participants and the head to the personal account on the electronic digital signature of the legal entity, drawn up for the participant or head,
How to get the service in "Damu" EDF JSC (required documents):
For the first, second and third directions of the program:
Document on state registration (re-registration) of a legal entity (a copy certified by the entrepreneur's signature and seal (if any), notice of registration of an individual entrepreneur.
A business plan of the project of an entrepreneur containing:
- Terms of participation in the project implementation of own funds (money, movable/immovable property) and/or property of third parties (under loans/financial leasing agreements over 180 million tenge (such participation of property must be ensured at a level not lower than 10% of the total project implementation cost).
- Stages to achieve income growth and increase the average annual number of jobs on the basis of data on mandatory pension contributions and (or) social contributions by 10% after 2 financial years from the date of the service provider's decision to subsidize (the requirement of this paragraph applies to the cases of application for participation in the first axis of the Program/projects of entrepreneurs – small businesses under the second axis of the Program).
- The condition of maintaining/increasing the average annual number of jobs on the basis of tax reporting data or achieving a 10% increase in income after 2 fiscial years from the date of the service provider's decision to subsidize (the requirement of this paragraph applies to projects under the Mechanism).
- Copy of financial statements of an entrepreneur – medium business entity for the last three fiscial years with a copy of tax reporting, which allows to make an analysis of income growth by 20%. If the business activity is less than 3 years old, the information is provided for the period of actual business activity (if an application for participation in the second direction of the Program is submitted).
- Document containing information on the absence (presence) of debt, the record of which is kept in the state revenue bodies, issued not later than 30 calendar days prior to the date of applying.
- Copies of shipping documents confirming the movement of goods from the territory of one member state of the Eurasian Economic Union to the territory of another member state of the Eurasian Economic Union (if any).
- Documents confirming the availability of the appropriate level of foreign exchange earnings for the last reporting period (in case of submitting an application for participation in the third direction of the Program).
- Letter from the bank/development bank/leasing company with a positive decision on the possibility of granting a loan/conclusion of a financial leasing agreement or lowering the interest rate on a loan/financial leasing contract of a service recipient on terms that allow participating in the Program.
- Confirmation of acceptance of documents is registration (stamp, incoming number and date) in the office of the service provider, with the name and initials of the person who accepted the documents.